Halifax, Day 1
The first day was one of travel. Shanin worked a night shift right before and left me to pack. My plane left at 6:50, so I needed to get a good night's sleep. Nuts to that.
I stayed up until 3:30 plang online poker (for real money, this time). I nearly doubled my money by th time I left the tables. Took a 'nap' from 3:30 to 4:30.
I woke up at 4:30 am, got my crap together had a shower and called a cab at 5:00. Got to the airport at 5:20, checked in and got past security and was at the gate at 5:40. Lots of time to wait!
Take a westjet flight to Calgary and had nearly two hours to lollygag. I slept a bit in the terminal.
Flight from Calgary was on-time and gets to Taranna on-time. We stay on the ground for a little longer than usual, but managed to get to Halifax at 8:40 local time. Almost 11 hours of travel time.
Roy and Jo-Anne met me at the gate and they take me back to the house. We stay up for a while and I crashed.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home