Vegas: Sunday Night
Alright, so we get into our hotel at 3:00 or so, after waiting in line for a shuttle bus in 120F heat. Yeah, that's right, about 50 effen degrees celcuis. We chit chatted with some out of towners on the bus for a few minutes and got dropped off at our hotel first.
We get to our room and Austin Powers #1 was playing on the flat screen TV. Quite cool. After surveying our surroundings, and purchasing some redbull, we did some crown and redbull shooters. I can't quite describe the taste, so I'll let you try it yourself.
We go downstairs to the pool area, and it's Rehab, a Sunday afternoon party with about a thousand half naked, young and drunk people.
More crown drinks, this time we need Coke, but we don't have any. Trev phones down to room service and about 20 minutes later we get a litre of coke for a goodly price of $20. Wow.
Finish up the drinks and we head downstairs in our Sunday best to get into Bodyenglish. Started to stand in line about 9:45, and remained to be in line until about 11:30. (Well, I should say that Trev stood in line, while I went to gamble. Mainly craps.)
We decide to screw the club and take a cab to the strip. We walked starting about O'Sheys. Walked to TI, and made it to the New Frontier. Here's where Trev started to gamble.
At this point, we had had a lot of alcohol. Trev took the dice on the craps table and had a moster roll. He must have thrown it 25 times before he made his point. He made about $50 just betting the pass line. I was up a bit, too.
Went across the street about 4:00 to the Riviera and was completely tired, drunk and incoherent. Took a cab back to the hotel and passed out around 5:30 am. Slept until about 1:30 where Trev woke up and wanted to go down to the pool. I wasn't feeling too into it, so I went back to sleep until 5:30. Very long day.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home