Saturday, July 09, 2005

Update on stuff

I'm at work right now cleaning my office at the PAC, drinking a coke, and staying out of the heat. I'm recycling my BEvERage containers and cashing in my coins to allow me some more currency while I'm in Las Vegas.

This will be my second time down there this year. Me and my brother are leaving from Edmonton on Sunday July 18th returning to Edmonton on the 21st. We'll then drive to Saskatoon in his Jeep, and then up to the lake.

I've bought a few different camera bags so that I can bring my camera to more places. When I went down with Devo, it never left the hotel room because I had such a huge backpack. You should see more good pictures this time.

I went out for a BBQ and drinks at a coworker's house last night. Those pictures will be posted sometime today.

Playing poker with the boys, and hopefully win some money. I'm resisting my temptation to visit the local casino. I don't need to practice craps, nor lose any money on Roulette... I'll be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home