WestJet is the bomb
(I'm going to write my Las Vegas chronicles as if I actually had access to the innernet, but I didn't, so I'm going to use my noggin and write in the past tense, changing seamlessly from the past tense, first person, to the present tense third person, and using a lot of commas, and a lot of ands.)
Okay, westjet rocks. A very good on-time record, and I had an opportunity to fly in one of their new jets with leather seats and TV. Yeah, it rocks. Lots of leg room and the Simpsons at 31,000 feet. The only problem with the flight from Saskatoon to Edmonton is that it was too short.
My brother picked me up from the airport, and we then had a scheduled stop to pick up some USD traveller's checks for my brother. Woops, all his banks were closed. He had to take money out of the bank and have it changed in Vegas. Don't worry, Vegas will take your money, even if it is Canadian.
We had an early night, and a very early morning. Woke up around 4:20 to catch a taxi at 5:00, to get there at 5:45 to catch a 7:30 flight.
Our America West flight was pushed back from the gate, only to stop for mechanical problems. We were pushed back into the gate to wait for a mechanic to change a widget. The widget was changed, but we had to get a signature from said mechanic in order to fly. His signature wasn't good enough, so we had to wait for his buddy to come and sign us off. Nearly three hours later we took off. Missed our connecting flight and was rebooked on a later flight.
Connected in Los Angeles and had a kickass chips and salsa. The sky in LA is orangy brown. Very disgusting.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home