Bluetech - Prima Materia
Here's an excellent ambient CD. I originally found it playing on radioio.com's ambient.
I found a rar of the CD through edonkey, listened to it for a month or so then ordered it through ebay. Wow. Amazing.
The last tune called Cliffdiving I didn't like and skipped over for months. It seemed to not fit the style of the rest of the CD. After I gave it a fair shake, I found it to be the simplist song, and the most powerful.
The only thing I find cheezy about the CD is that they used the font Kids for their title. Call me a purist, but you shouldn't use a very popular and somewhat trite font on the cover of the CD. View it, or download it now. Have a closer look at the cover to see what I mean.
Of course, I have yet to author my own CD, so maybe I should shut my mouth before I get my ass kicked by Bluetech.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home