Anal Uhler
My friends lovingly refer to me as somewhat anal. Not the bum kind, but the retentive kind. Their example revolves around my routine of weighing myself nearly every day. I take a measure of my weight after I get up, but before I drink my coffee. (I don't want to skew the results by drinking several ounces of fluid.)
Their anecdotal case increases by an admission of an opportunity to void and defecate before the aforementioned weigh-in. But who doesn't drop off the kids at the pool in the morning? It's only natural.
Stronger evidence comes from my self-imposed consistent attire while on the scale. One can't attain a valid weight by randomizing the attire. If integral calculus has tot me anything is that the "+ C" is required for full marks, and that the C shouldn't change. Integral calculus hasn't tot me to spel.
On introspection, my ritual of the morning weight-in is not anal. I am free to let myself miss an observation without freaking out. Good ole predictable Uhler, my friends say. Bah.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home