Sunday, April 17, 2005

Lost at the Casino

It's only fair that if I post messages to say that I won some money at the casino, I should also post messages to say when I lose.

A few buddies and I went on Friday night, and the blackjack tables were ice cold. I lost maybe $50 in 20 minutes. Sucks.

I then went over to my good friend, the craps table. A few good wins, and I was almost at even money on the day, then the dice turned cold. I was rolling with my last $15 dollars when a high-roller came on the table. They increased the table limit for him, and he plunked down several hundred dollars. It was all on me to make this guy some money...

I rolled maybe four or five times and then sevened out, losing the high roller several hundred dollars. Easy come, easy go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home