A Gamblin Fool
Okay, you might be concerned, and you have every right to be, but I say I'm not a gamblin fool. I've been visiting casinos for the past few weeks to get the "look and feel" of them so that I don't freeze up on the blackjack tables in vegas. Call me crazy, plan an intervention, but I say I am sane.
I have an idea that my friends will use this blog post against me to say, "See, he was a crazed gamblin fool!"
I sometimes go to sleep thinking about a large jackpot I'll win down in Vegas. Sometimes it's as small as a few thousand dollars, and other times it is as much as US$200,000. My plans for this money include boring things, like saving it.
I do plan to park myself at a $5 blackjack table and play until they kick me out, or until I run out of money (or make a few thousand dollars).
The vegas marketing machine has got to me. They've got me to set aside a gambling budget and be happy to part with it. In 6 weeks, I'll be back and I'll tell you for sure. (The blog post will start, "Okay, I know I said I'd win big, but..."



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home