Saskatchewan Open Squash Tournament
I participated in my first squash tournament, in Saskatoon. I entered the Mens Open "D" against four other opponents. They arranged the "D" in a round-robin so everyone had a chance to play each other.
My fist match was against a new player of about 4 months. I can best describe him as a power player, a natural racket player. He pounded me 3 games to 0. We went on to claim first place.
The second match was againat a new player of a few weeks. I beat him 3 games to 0. He went on to end up in last place.
My third match, I defaulted because I was having supper with my friends. This guy eventually finished second place.
In my last match, I beat a young man 3 games to 1. He went on to finish in fourth place.
My record was 2-2, good enough for third place, out of five guys.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home